fellowship and cooperation between the various Anglican Jurisdictions in the Americas. On this site you will learn about the goals, privileges and procedures for membership.
Plenary Meeting of the Federation of Anglican Churches in the Amercas
The Plenary Meeting of the Federation of Anglican Churches in the Amercas (FACA) will be on Tuesday, May 3, 2016, from 9 am to 2:30 pm.
St. Barnabas Church, Dunwoody/Bishop Chad Jones, will be our host. St. Barnabas in Dunwoody is a suburb in the NE quadrant of greater Atlanta. Details regarding the hotel and transportation from Atlanta Airport will be provided in the very near future.
Wishing you every blessing, in Christ,
+Paul C. Hewett
Calendar of all synods, meetings and special events as they are announced:
1. FACA is a Federation of Anglican Provinces or Jurisdictions in North and South America which hold to the primacy of Holy Scripture, the Ecumenical Creeds and Councils, adhere to the 39 Articles of Religion, and the principles of the Chicago-Lambeth Quadrilateral. Each member jurisdiction has adopted one of the historical Books of Common Prayer (as the primary standard for worship).
2. The autonomy of the individual Provinces, or Jurisdictions and their local parishes is in no way restricted or superceded by membership in FACA.
3. The Federation will seek to maintain the Patronage of orthodox Primates in the Anglican Communion. Such patronage is for advisory purposes in expanding fellowship with those in the Anglican Communion and working in concert with the godly projects and programs of the Archbishops primarily in the Global South.
4. Some of the member jurisdictions of the Federation are also members of the Common Cause Partners in North America. All deliberations and actions of the Federation will be executed with sensitivity to the godly goals and purposes of the Common Cause Partners to proclaim the Gospel and effect unity among faithful Anglicans in North America.
5. Further information about membership in the Federation may be obtained by contacting the current representative of the Admissions Committee.
The Rt. Rev. Ray R. Sutton - Telephone- 972-248-6505